Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tekon-tustle-toor

Today while I was slowly nevertheless carefully creeping up the steep rock about two metres away from the top of Jelly mountain, something pounced at me and all these thoughts suddenly rushed through my brainy head and, honestly, I thought I was going to die! the creature slowly eased away from me as I eased away from him, terrified. Meanwhile the strange mammal was smiling at me from ear to ear and thats when I realised it was not smiling at me, it was smiling at Maria's dairy which I happened to be holding at the time.

It must have thought I knew Maria because it suddenly did the strangest thing.I held out the diary thus it was in the creature's reach and it took the book by its mouth, put it on the ground, later that moment it came and amusingly fell asleep on my lap.

Thats when I realised the mammal was a Tekon-tustle-toor!The creature was not fierce,it was as calm a an enraged fish!
Therefore when you go to Jelly mountain,DO NOT kill, treasure, these endagered species. What exeptional animals we have got!

Alara

2 comments:

  1. Cool story Alara it sound like the animal/creature knew maria.!!!!!
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that story over and over again every to I go on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete